Thursday, July 15, 2010

A BIG UPDATE!

Whose really behind on their blog?? I AM!

OMGSH! I haven't been able to update in a while, because of the move and because the lack of internet access!!

Well- Where to start??

Wednseday, July 7th-

My brother flew in from Dallas to help us pack up the rest of the house, and to help me move back to TX! A 16 hr drive alone with an 8 month old would have never happened!

After my brother arrived, he wanted to go and see the beach! We also stopped by this welcome to Savannah sign, because his daughters name is Savanah, and he wanted to fix it the way that he thought it should be!


After that, we headed down to the beach for a little bit! I didn't get to take any pictures because i left my camara in the car! boo!!

We then headed back to the house, with a stop at Applebees. Oh yes, Aubree also pooped through not 1 but 2 outfits in about a 2 hours span. No one filled me in on the repercutions of Apple Juice.

Well, that night we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and tried to get everything out of the house, we had the move out inspection the next morning!

Needless to say, after staying up until 3 a.m we were done! Finally!

Thursday was doom's day as i like to call it. Chad was deploying that night...

We hung out for a little bit and then headed off to our friend Ashley's because he wasn't deploying until 11 that night!



She is a total Daddy's Girl!














All in all, it was an okay day, with a really rough night. I wasn't ready just yet. It broke my heart watching them sit together, because i knew she was never going to be this little again, and all the things he was soon going to be missing out on.
She misses her daddy for sure....

BUT, on a good note...Guess who is offically drinking from a sippy cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment