Saturday, March 5, 2011

Does it ever end?

I feel like i have done 40 loads of laundry in the past 2 weeks. UGH! Mainly because we had everything in storage, and i'm a freak about that kind of stuff, so everything that was in there, got washed...even the shower curtain!

Other then that- I've been overly busy trying to get this house in working order. Everything is pretty much in it's place minus a few little things here and there....like lost socks, a shoe, some dishes, and my room. But it'll all get done sooner or later...sooner or later!

On a brighter note, we are offically on month 8. The FRG sent out an e-mail telling us dates of when the re-deployment process was going to start, and even though I can't give any dates, let's just say it's less then 4 moths.

I know not to get my hopes up or bet on any certain dates, but it's impossible not too! Especially when they give us a re-deployment schedule! Eeekk!! I've already been planning block leave vacations! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment