Monday, February 28, 2011

Good ol' Hinesville, GA

Well we offically moved back to Fort Stewart GA!

My friend Kayla (aka, life saver) came down from Atlanta to help me move into the new house!!! Kayla and I successfully rented a 26 foot U-haul (which btw i should never be aloud to drive again) and packed it full in 3 hours. Yeah, thats's right!

We came back home, ordered some pizza, watched a little netflix and passed out on the floor. Yep.

Next morning, we were up by 7, had the uhaul unpacked, and returned by 9:30. Needless to say, I think that we should start a moving company. Were damn good.

All day Friday we spent putting things together, taking things apart, laundry, shopping, and beer and subway. Pretty productive if you ask me.

Saturday I attended a surprise baby shower for one of the wives down here, and we had a pretty good time! After that, my friend Bridgette came over with her son and we just hung out and ate some Chinease food! Yummy!

Sunday- We went shopping, got some much needed summer clothes for Aubree came home and continued to unpack.

Today- We spent a majority of the morning running around and taking care of a few things. Aubree also decided that she was going to throw her juice box at everyone she saw at the PX. Awesomely embarrassing. After we went to Walmart for some groceries, and she continued to be crazy there as well. She fell asleep on the way home, and took about a 3 hour nap after we got home.

Now- most of the boxes are gone, i would say there are about 5-10 left, but a lot of them are holiday decorations that i just need to get outside to the storage shed.

Other then that, im pooped. I think tomorrows adventures I may venture into Savannah again to get a bedset, and a few other goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment