Monday, January 24, 2011

200 days and counting.

Yesterday we hit day 200 of this deployment!! That feels SO good to say that, it's almost like there is an end in sight! Less than 6 months! I'm ready for my husband to get home!

We have all sorts of fun things planned for when he gets home, including Disney World! I found a package deal and it's about $1200 for 3 nights, park hopper(meaning we have 3 days to get into any park) plus meals!! That's a steal if you ask me..you can modify the package anyway that you want...so maybe when the time comes we will change it up a bit...Plus, that isn't even with the military discount! WooHoo!

Other plans that i would LOVE to do include...

The Crayola Factory
Sesame Place
Hersey Park
and
Dorney Park!


Those are all up north, but i still think they would be a freaking blast!
I'll have to run that one by the hubby =)


No comments:

Post a Comment