Monday, January 3, 2011

Well it's been a while..

So i haven't posted in a while...and i failed at my 30 blog post. boo. lol maybe next time...

Other then that, I think it's time to catch up.

We went to P.F. Changs for Christmas Dinner with my family...

Don't mind how pale i am..lol it was the flash!

Christmas eve we went to my in-laws house to celebrate!



Then it was Christmas Day with my family....
I think she liked her Stocking!


I got a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer, and i LOVEEE it!



Santa brought a baby doll....


And I think she approves!!


And then this happened...Yep. My brother backed into my car...Christmas morning. SMASH.


Then it was off to Christmas at Aubree's Great Grandma's!
Aren't her and Savanah so cute in their matching outfits =)



Aubree got a pillow pet and she loved it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment