Thursday, January 13, 2011

Needs, wants and have too's.

Is it July yet? I'm SO ready for it to be here...

Latley life has been crazy, rough, trying, hard and all in all stressful.
We are currently looking for a house in GA off post. I think were going to give it a swing since our past 2 houses have been on post! Plus, the houses at Fort Stewart really aren't all that, and usually very small.

We finally got the car back, yesterday. If you missed what happened....


My brother backed into it Christmas morning. Merry Christmas =)

So, 17 days and 4600 dollars (insurance paid for) later i got my car back! Not quite as happy as i thought i would be. I get in, my alignment was ALL messed up. My steering wheel was turned to the right when I was going straight. My car was fine before it got hit. So I kindly took it back to the shop, and explained what was going on with the car and he trys to tell me the following things-
"Tire pressure is low" WRONG
"We didn't work on the steering or alignment" WRONG
"We can file it on your insurance, but I dont think they will pay" WRONG
"You can pay out of pocket" REALLY WRONG

So I made a phone call to my Father In law who is friends with the owner of the shop, got it squared away and told me to bring it back today and they would fix it for free.

This morning, i brought it back at 8:45. They said it would take a couple hours. Okay, so I get a ride with my mother in law, a baby sitter for Aubree. at 10 they call and say it is done. UGHH!! Really!!!

I talked to the owner when I picked the car up, he says "Hell a 4600$ job, i think we can afford a 40$alignment." RIGHT!!!

People these days.

Other then that, we had some fun happenings that I can't post on here until a later date (After valentines day) for certain purposes if a certain someone is reading this ;)

oh BTW, i promise to catch up one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment