Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Its ONLY what??

Latley i've decided that if I blog more often I think it will be a great way to clear my mind at the end of the day...and figure out what needs to be done in the near future.

For some reason, there hasn't been many things that need to be done. I've been SO bored and lonely latley, it sucks. It seems like the days are dragging on...and on...and on. Boo!

Today was nothing exciting. We watched my niece for a few hours while her mom went to an interview. We went and got some things from walmart and came back home. That was about the highlight of my day.

I honestly think that I just need to get back into a routine and get my life back on track. I kind of feel like i'm just here and that's not good. I enjoy make bows for Aubree, or for my sister in law or niece, but that's only something I can get done at night when she is sleeping...which by then im exhausted myself! What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment