Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bills, Bills, Bills.

I don't think that they EVER end!!

We got our tax return, so we have been paying off bills slowly but surley.
It always makes me nervous to charge that much to my bank account, even though i know it is there. Stupid I know.

But we did pay of our Star Card! YAY!!
That's 20 bucks less a month we have to spend.

In other news....It has been the worlds weirdst weather here. The weather was pretty this weekend, after last week it was snowing and icing like crazy. Then today, it snowed some more...and this weekend it's supposed to be a sunny 65. Beautiful!

I got an e-mail from the FRG leader the other day...and it was some amazing news! They already have re-deployment dates! AMAZING! Early June! I can dig it. =)

I am also so ready to get back to GA and get back into my own space, my own house, doing things the way that I want too...staying up way to late, music way to loud, and coming and going whenever I please. I am also very excited to see some of my favorite girls!

Oh- I've been hooked on Netflix here latley...I used to watch Grey's Anatomy every single Thursday. Well, i fell off the bandwagon after a while, and lost touch with it...right at season 3. So i've watched all of season 3 as a refresher, and im on season 4. I usually watch about 4 episodes a night, so it takes almost 4-5 days to watch the whole season.

Crazy i know, but the things that we do when our husbands are deployed.

1 comment: