Friday, February 11, 2011

Through it all, we have eachother.

The past day or so have been very rough for Chad and I. Not as a married couple, or a family, but realizing the family we have.

Things were said, feelings were hurt, and lives will be effected by this for a long time to come.

I am thankful for my husband day in and day out, and espcially our daughter. I am honored to be married to a man that is willing to leave his family behind for months at a time to fight for this country. He has shown me what it is to have a family, what it's like to be truly loved and constantly give me something else to look forward to. He is so supportive of my decisions and the things I want to do with my life...I couldn't ask for a better man.

With that being said...We have come to realize that all we through whatever people put us through, we have eachother and we always will.

People have doubted our relationship from day 1 and said we would never make it. 4 years later we are going strong and no one, i mean NO ONE will get in the way of our happiness.

We don't need anyone but eachother and our daughter, everyone else in our life is just an added perk...but it looks like were clearing house latley...and honestly that is okay with me. If you can't respect me, my husband or my daughter, I would rather not have them as apart of my life.

End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment