Sunday, February 20, 2011

I swear, i will get better!

The whole reason behind this blog was to keep my thoughts in order, a place for me to vent, a way to keep my husband in the loop at all times, even if he can't call or get online...

Has any of these happend? no!!!!

All my friends who have blogs on here, are so good at keeping up with it...I just don't get it...

Maybe it's because by the end of the day i've got a million things running through my mind, the last thing i think of is typing them all out on here!!....Well, my friends. I am going to do better. I PROMISE!

Latley, life has been full of up's, down's, further down's and more!!! We are moving back to Gerogia TOMORROW! After a long debate, and getting things ready last minute, we are making the 1,011 mile 16 hour journey tomorrow. We will stop about 12 hours into the trip, or so I hope! We shall see how Aubree is doing with the whole trip. We bought her a portable DVD player, so I hope this helps the trip!!

I was talking with the better half this morning about all the things that we want to accomplish soon, and where we want to go...He's thinking Recruiter, or Tradoc. I am 100% supportive of either, because he will be home. He may have field time here and there if he goes Tradoc, but honestly, i'm good with it!!!

I just want my husband home, for longer then 12 months. By the end of this deployment he will have been deployed for 27 months, of our 48 months together. That's not including the field time, NTC rotations, Gunnery and all that jazz. Thinking about that, it's kind of depressing.
I just want him home, to us.

Now that we got through the depressing part, we only have 4 months left of this deployment!! The reason I'm only counting until June? We got an e-mail from FRG a few days ago, with re-deployment dates!! As we all know, those are subject (and will) to change so I won't get my hopes up, but the first few weeks of June are my best friend right now!!

Also- Chad got some news that he may get put on ADVON. No 100% word, but his platoon sergeant told him that he would do his best, considering he was one of the only other NCO's with Children!!! So, fingers crossed for a spot on that ADVON plane!!!

That is all for now, i will update later! =) TA-TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment