Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 48: Dear Deployment- are you over yet?

So i know have been really bad about updating this, and i am REALLY going to start posting more often...I've realized that it brings me some peace at the end of my day.

Latley I have been super busy, and have barely had time to sleep. I feel like i take on a million projects all at once just so this deployment will go by faster. And well..looking back all i can think is...it's only been 48 days?? Really??

Well, Chad's old troop deployed last Saturday and i feel for all my fellow wives at Fort Hood. I remember that gut renching feeling of when you watch those dreaded white buses take off with your whole heart. I've never liked those stupid white buses, except homecoming day, and i still hated them then because they were STILL the buses that took him away. I think it's safe to say that no army wife likes those white buses.

School starts on Saturday! Weird to say that i'll be in school again...hmm..it's only 12 weeks, which is easy enough for me. I've never been the type to just sit and listen to a teacher blab for hours on end. This is a Dental Assisting program and it's really hands on...i think i'm going to enjoy it.
Not to mention- it's going to take up 12 weeks of this deployment! WOO HOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment