Friday, August 27, 2010

Staying busy, keeps me sane.

As crazy as it sounds, the busyer i stay, the faster my days go and the faster this deployment comes to an end. I'm no veteran in this whole Army Wife thing by any means, we have only been together since April of 07... but i would consider my self a veteran when it comes tao Deployments. This is our second one. The first was 15 months, this one is 12.
Today, amongst the million things i did i came to a few conclusions

FACT: By July 2011 (the end of this deployment) My husband and I would have been apart for 27 months, deployments alone.
FACT: I will never come first as long as my husband is in the Army. Neither will our Family.
FACT: As long as we have been together, i think we have spent maybe a little over a year together total.
FACT: The Army has it's way of pissing me off, a lot.
FACT:  I miss my husband.

Well, enough of that rant.
Today I went to the Doctor...There is this bump on my side and it has been there for about 10 months. My mom finally convinced me to go in.
So after some annoying poking and proding, she refers me to the General Surgeon. Scary. My appointment is next Friday at 9 a.m....im slightly worried.

Other then that, School starts tomorrow and i am excited!! After 4 years, i'm finally doing something for myself and i'm looking forward to it.

Well, until tomorrow friends, i need to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment