Sunday, August 29, 2010

You want me to do WHAT?

I started my Dental Assisting program on Saturday! Talk about fast paced. When i got there at 8 a.m. after my 2 alarms not going off and being late to the baby sitter, i made it 10 minutes early. KUDDOS!
First, we sit for a few hours filling out some paperwork, talking and introducing ourselves. Easy.
Then, lunch from 11:45-1:00. Piece of cake. Even got some new sunglasses =) Thanks babe!
So we get back from lunch, let the fun being. No simple introduction NOTHING, my teacher just starts spouting out all this random crap about teeth and this and that.

HEY LADY! It's my first day here and I don't have a clue what the heck your talking about...You think you could break it down for me???

I was lost, lost in the sauce. Then she starts drawing all this crap on a tooth chart, and then she really starts to lose me.

When it was all said and done at 6 that evening, i was SO tired!! And not to mention, she gave us like 8 months worth of homework and a test on tuesday. No slack here.

Today however, I did enjoy my self by the pool for a few hours, for Chad's cousins 6th Birthday! Happy Birthday Joesph!!

Tomorrows agenda- Study, laundry, gym, sleep, study...i guess i could throw in some time for my child in there =) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment