Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping, homework and a sick baby =(

Well, today has been eventful....everything is eventful with a sick baby i think...

Well this morning, Aubree woke up with a runny stuffy nose, a cough and all in all cranky mood! She went to bed last night with a little bit of a stuffy nose, but i guess it got worse over night.

So this afternoon after a much needed nap, we went shopping. Aubree needed some new clothes! Everything she own's was 6-9 months..not going to cut if for a 10 month old baby. I got AMAZING deals! I've always been against buying clothes full price...what's the point when she wont fit in it in a few months anyways right??

Well, i spent 17 bucks at The Childrens Place, and got like 8 shirts and a pair of jeans! Spent the same at Old Navy got 9 shirts and 3 pairs of paints. I think i did pretty good =)
She also got this super cute jersey onsie- I had too!!





Pretty much adorable. I even went and bought the stuff to make a matching bow! Im addicted!


After all this, i came home and started to work on  some homework..i still have some left, but i took a break to talk to one of my good friends on skype for a little bit! Made my day better!

Well i guess it's back to hitting the books, i have a test tomorrow, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment