Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Everyone has their breaking point....

You're probably wondering...2 blogs in 1 day..this girl is nuts! The truth is, i just miss my husband. I miss the nights when we could sit on the couch and watch movies, hold hands, do whatever. I miss the nights when we put Aubree to bed together. Tonight while giving Aubree her bath, this whole deployment hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew it would eventually, but just not yet.
The day Chad deployed, i was super sad, but at the same time i had things that needed to be done back home. From the time Chad deployed (at 1 A.M.) I had 33 hours to get back to Texas and to my Grandpa's funeral. Granted I cried from Fort Stewart GA alllll the way into Missisippi pretty much (Sorry Billy) it still didn't hit me.
But tonight it finally did. I've got another 10 months of doing baths and bed time alone. 10 months of wake ups and feedings, nap times and snack breaks, play time and temper-tantrums. I just feel alone. I know that i'm not, I have an amazing support chain, I just feel alone for once and i really don't like this feeling. I hate worrying, i hate coming around the corner to my house every day praying that there isn't a car sitting outside. I pray every day that we don't get that phone call or that knock on the door. I'm emotionally tired, and physically wore out.

I miss my husband, and i miss my family being together. I miss seeing Aubree light up when Daddy walks in the door from work, or watching them play together. I miss laying in bed with the two of them and just watching them play...

I miss you babe...i miss you so much it hurts. I want you home, i want you back in my arms where you belong. I want US. Stay safe baby, and I know that in no time you will be back, right where you belong. We love you and miss you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I wish I had words of encourgament for you but I can't even imagine what you're going through. You are a strong woman, I would never be able to live with Kris being away for that long and not being able to talk to him or see him when I want to. All I can say is that I will pray for you and for his safe return. I'm sure Aubree keeps you busy and hopefully school will keep your mind off of things!

    ReplyDelete