Monday, October 25, 2010

Aubree turns 1!

I cannot beleive that my baby girl turned 1 today!!

This past year has gone by faster then i ever imagined it could, and now i'm sitting here thinking about all the stuff that we have done over the past year!To much to list, but there has been so much great stuff. I'm so thankful and blessed for such an amazing husband and best friend. I couldn't have survived this last year without him by my side. I love you honey!

Well today, was a big day for little Aubree!

First we started out at Sunday School-


And then we went and got pedicures and Aubree got her finger nails painted!






After that, we headed to the pumpkin patch!







Then it was home and time for some cupcakes!









Happy birthday, baby girl. I love you so much and i'm so luck to have you call me mommy! I can't wait to see what the years to come hold!! We love you!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Aubree! The time flies and before you know it she will be 4!!

    Yes, we're trick or treating in the neighborhood but arent yall in Homestead? We usually dont make it that far! Gav gets tired and wants to go home and eat his candy after like... 5 houses!! lol

    ReplyDelete