Saturday, October 2, 2010

School, school, school..

Where has the time gone? I've already finished 6 weeks of school! OMG! That means, 6 weeks left. 5 till my finals, and 6 until I take my boards....i feel like i'm slowly but surly getting ready for them! I understand the things were learning, and understand how to do them...it's just the answering the question part that's hard...I always freeze up on tests! Let's just hope these i wont!

Anyways- Today i had class, and we did impressions (that nasty stuff they put in a tray to get a model of your teeth)...x-rays, which is no ones favorite and learned how to mix cements....fun! lol!

I need to catch back up on my bow making..i've got a friend with a 3 month old baby girl, and a friend who's having a baby girl in March! My plan for the preggo one is to make a whole bunch of bows and give it to her as 1 of her shower gifts. ((Ssshhh Dont tell her)) lol! I'm sure she's reading this!

I've got a boatload of homework, and i think i'll get to it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment