Friday, October 22, 2010

The cutest little bug..

Yesterday I was SO Busy!! I thought that the day was never going to end.

Did i mention that this week has drug on forever it seems like?

Well, Yesterday I went to pick up Linzy from school...we got home, got a snack and she was off to Cheerleading practice!! She just joined a competitive cheer team...Lots of fun!!

Then, my Mother-In-Law did some "Spook Shoot" pictures of Aubree in her Halloween costume!
She's probably the cutest lady buy around, but then again that's just my opinion =)

After that, we headed to my niece's "Fall festival" at her school!










Also a few days ago my mother in law did a jersey day photo shoot..of course we stopped by =)








My baby girl will be 1 on Sunady! OMG! Also, her daddy will be home VERY VERY SOON! I can't tell you exactly when, but if you follow me on FB then you'll find out super soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay that is THE CUTEST lady bug costume EVERRR. Where did you find one so little? I couldnt find any good ones for Kenna! I ended up getting her a little cheetah costume from Carters but need some little black ears for her!

    ReplyDelete