Sunday, October 3, 2010

What on earth?

Where did all this beauitful weather come from?
It's gorgeous outside, and i'm not complaing!

Today was just the average Sunday. Started out with some sunday school this morning..I think my group of kid's are finally getting into the grove of things, and starting to enjoy class. We are getting them ready for their First Communion and things like that. I'm actually excited about it. I love kids, especailly the ones i don't have to take home =)

Afterwards, my mom met me for lunch at Logans! I LOVE Logans!! We went to Carters afterwards, i had a 20 percent off coupon and pretty much everything was on sale! I picked up her a few things to give her as a birthday present, as well as some other little things...and something for my friend's baby girl!!

Then, we went to Party City! We were getting things for Aubree's birthday! I couldn't be more excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment