Thursday, October 7, 2010

What else can go wrong?

I am missing my husband so bad. I haven't heard from him since last Thursday September 30th. We had a huge fight and my heart hurts. I just want to talk to him and talk it out. But i know that's not going to happen any time soon. This is the worst part of deployments...you can't just get up and work things out, or get up and just forget it ever happend. i miss him and miss hearing his voice and him telling me he loves me every day... this stinks.

Also, last night my camara got ruined. SHOOT ME NOW. My Camara is my life. I love to take pictures of everything. I took it back up to Best Buy and had them look at it and they sent it off. 10-14 days until it returns. October 28th. bad news bears. Aubree's birthday party is October 24th. I pray that my camara is back by then.

So, this afternoon I didn't do a whole lot..i have this bad feeling Aubree is getting sick again. She is constantly whinning and when she got up from her nap this afternoon, she just wanted to cuddle with me...and that only happens if she's super sleepy or getting sick. Seeing as her nap was almost 3 hours, i don't think she was sleepy.She does have a molar coming in, and i've heard those are the worst. No good.

Tomorrow i have my first day of x-tern! I'm slighty nervous about it...i think it's because i've been learning all about this stuff for the past 7 weeks, and been practicing on my classmates...not actual patients. I'm scared. LOL! The girl i am doing it with says that she's going to show me the ropes, so to get there about 7:45 a.m. OUCH! She said i'll mainly be doing instruments and xrays. I know how to do regular xrays, not digital. This will be interesting.

Well, i need to go to bed, i have to be up early as hell.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment