Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Goodbye...

Well yesterday was another one of the worst day's of my life.
We had to say goodbye again.

I swear, it seems like everytime I get my head back on straight, there's another goodbye or hello.

This was the 4th one in 4 years, not including all the goodbye's during field time.

I'm ready for a break!

We did have a great time while he was home though, that's for sure!! We did a lot of fun stuff, nothing to crazy but we had a bunch of good quality family time, which is what we needed.

I did pass my RDA state board while he was home, which was a huge accomplishment that i'm glad we could share together!!

Now, the job hunt is on....hmm...

Anyways- i miss my husband so much...I know he only left yesterday but i miss him already. I was so used to him being here and now he's gone again...for along time...at least 6 months! That's a long time from now!! On December 8th, it will be 5 months that he is gone! The first 4 1/2 months have gone by quick, let's just hope the rest of it can go by quick too!! We have the holidays coming up, Thanksgiving next week, then Christmas and New years...along with tons of other little things in between im sure. I think once i start working, it will fly by!


No comments:

Post a Comment