Sunday, November 14, 2010

a little fun before dinner

1. What are your middle names?

Mine- Marie
His- Michael


2. How long have you been together?

Since April of 07.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?

few days

4. Who asked who out?

He asked me
5. How old are each of you?

Were both 22

6. Did you go to the same school?

nope
7. Are you from the same home town?

15 minutes away from eachother

8. Who is the smartest?

hmmmm idk...

9. Who majored in what?

No college for me- RDA here...
Him- Calvary Scout =D
10. Who is the most sensitive?

me for sure

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Georgia


12. Who has the worst temper?

depends...

13. How many children do you want?

we have 1, but we want 2

14. Who does the cooking?

i do

15. Who is more social?

him probably
16. Who is the neat freak?

him probably

17. Who is the most stubborn?
we are both

18. Who wakes up earlier?

i do for sure
19. Where was your first date?

Jalsicos =)

20. Who has the bigger family?

me probably

21. Do you get flowers often?

neverrrr lol. I think they are pointless
22.How do you spend the holidays?

with both familys

23. Who is more jealous?

me for sure

24. How long did it take to get serious?

not long!!

25. Who eats more?

Chad

26. What do you do for a living?
 I just became an RDA
He's a 19D
27. Who does the laundry?

Me
28. Who’s better with the computer?

me
29. Who drives when you’re together?

usually him

30. What is your song?

Good Question.

No comments:

Post a Comment