Saturday, November 20, 2010

Needing a little pick-me-up!

Well ever since Chad left, I have been down in the dumps!
Nothing seems appealing to me, I hate getting up to do things, I'm just plain lonely. I know I have Aubree to keep me so busy and always on my feet, but I just miss him being here with us.


But, I'm trying to stay strong...I know I can do this, i've done 15 months before!

I just need this time right now to get my life back together, temporailly.

Other then that, Chad called today from Ramadi (where he is in iraq) which made me so happy!! Glad to know he's back with his friends, where he can be at least happy for the moment! =)

Today I went shopping with my friend Carolyn...she's my nieces mother!
We had lots of fun, got lots of cute things and did some major damage at the mall!

Also- nothing makes me more upset then when i go to change my daughter's diaper and the girl who is using the changing table is taking FOREVER! This lady seriously took her sweet time, completely changing her son's outfit, and in between putting on the new outfit, she decided it was a perfect time for a full body wipe down. (She used her wipes for a quick bath)
After about 5 minutes of waiting in line i walked off. I was pissed.
Not only could you have changed his clothes while he was in his stroller, but there was a line behind you! GRRR! people!


Well hopefully tomorrow i'll be feeling better about the hubby being gone...maybe i'll get to see his beautiful face tonight on skype =D

Were almost one week down that he's been gone! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment