Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello Missouri!!

It's been a while since I have posted anything...I've been so busy latley!! It seems like im ALWAYS on the go, which is good, it helps pass time! Chad has almost been gone for 5 months! That means 6 more months!

Well yesterday Aubree and I got in the car and headed to Camdenton, Missouri! It's FREEZING here! But so beautiful. We came to visit some of our friends that was at Fort Hood with us! The Dircks! Today we went to this local BBQ place called Bandanas. It was so good, but nothing compares to Texas BBQ!

Tomorrow we are headed to the outlet malls, hopefully do some Christmas damage.

Oh- On the way to Missouri, my car decided to be a pain in the ass. We got about half way here, stopped to get Aubree some milk and juice and my car woulnd't start! And when it finally did, it said to check my engine soon. GREAT. Just what i needed on a roadtrip. So today we took the battery to walmart to get it tested...battery is okay, so we cleaned the terminals and hopefully tomorrow when we put the battery back in it works! If not I hope that it isn't anything major! 

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate car problems! Hope you got it to work!

    You have an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- when are we gonna get the girls togehter???

    ReplyDelete