Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's the Holidays ALREADY?

 I'm pretty sure that i've been sleeping most of the year away apparently...I cannot beleive that on Thursday it is Thanksgiving! Where has the time gone?

I remember this time last year we came to Dallas for a few days to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families and John Waits! Aubree was only 1 month old! 
This year- were all in different places! Aubree and I are celebrating in Dallas, Chad is celebrating(i hope) in Iraq and John Waits is in SoDak!

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving 2009!








That's our 4 generations picture!! I'll be sure to get another this year!

This Thursdays we are going to my Aunt Mary's with my family, it should be good times! Wish that my husband was here to spend it with us, and i'm hoping that i'll be able to hold strong the whole day =)

Also, my friend Sarah and I are going black friday shopping =x
We are going to Khols, they are having great deals! Wish us luck!

In the next week i'll be headed to Kansas City to see my friends Cindy and Dustin and their boys Alex, Amery and Dawson! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment