Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy Tuesdays....

For some reason, i always feel SO busy on Tuesdays...
Strange.

I have school on Tuesday night and i think that may be a lot of the reason...
I feel like i have so much to get done before class...strange.

Today, my mother and I went shopping for my birthday! We planned on it yesterday, but it didn't happen because once we got to the mall, i realized i forgot my stroller. Shoot me.
Any mother know's that's a big no-no with a kid who doesn't walk yet
Anyways- i went out to dinner with a few of my friends at Babes! Yummy! Aubree went to her Grandma's house, so it was the 1st quite meal i have had in a very long time. Normally my meals consist of eating SO fast i barley tasted the food, or it's cold. But this meal was heavenly. LOL!

I picked Aubree up at about 10:45, and she was pooped! Her Grandma and Aunt really wore her out! Thank goodness!

Today- I went shopping with my mom..and brought the stroller!
I got some new undies and a really pretty perfume from VS! I could spend millions of dollars in that place. I love it.

After- i took Aubree to the sitter, did a few things and went to school!

...Just another Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment