Saturday, December 11, 2010

All because of YOU!

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.


I would have to say my mom. She had a stroke when I was 9. The doctors told her that she was never going to walk, drive, talk or do anything on her own again. Boy oh boy did she prove them wrong. She learned to drive with her left foot, do everything including write with her left hand! She is the strongest most independent one hander i know =)
I remember when she was in the hospital and i would do or say something I shouldn't have, instead of yelling at me she would throw a pillow at me and nail me everytime. When she started to talk again, she didnt know many words but she knew ALOT of cuss words. And did I ever get cussed out haha. When she started to walk, she used a cane and she nailed me with it everytime I did something bad. Regardless of her situation she never failed on being a mother to me and my brother and she always gave me something to look up too.
 
To this day she is still amazing in my eyes. I'm sure that I will be thinking that till I die just because of how amazed I am of the willingness to learn and how eager she was to start her new life. She is AMAZING with my daughter and with her other Granddaugher as well!! She never fails to amaze me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment