Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dont wanna...

Day 6: Something i hope i wont ever have to do.

I hope that I won't ever have to go through another deployment. 2 is enough. By the end of this one, we would have 27 months of deployment to Iraq under us. That's MORE then enough for me. I don't know if i could mentally and physically handle another deployment. This one has took it's toll on me and were only 5 months in.

In other news- Not much as been going on around my neck of the woods...just hanging out enjoying the holidays the best i can with my hubs being gone in all. Tonight Aubree let me rock her to sleep for the first time since she was probably about 3 months. She hated when i rocked her and the only time she would let me is if she was SUPER tired or had a belly ache. Tonight, she was overly tired because the lack of a nap during the day....so we rocked and watching "Horton hears a who" It was a cute movie, and hopefully soon I'll be able to actually watch the whole thing. It's late and I should be asleep...but I'm not...im browsing the internet for pointless items.....

Oh the life of a lonley Army Wife....

No comments:

Post a Comment