Saturday, December 4, 2010

I love..ME!

Day 2: Something you love about yourself

I love that I am such an outgoing person! I love to meet new people, and to try new things! I used to be shy and reserved until I met my husband and had no choice but to open up, and quick!
Being so outgoing has really helped me make alot of the friends I have to this day! Being an Army Wife, there are people from across the world that become your best friends
and I wouldn't change it for the world.




Besides that- Todays adventures! SANTA!

Aubree didn't cry or freak out at all, but she was very timid and wasn't to sure what to think of him. She was cute though. I hope that we got a cute picture out of it.
I then went to a Scentsyand Thirty-One party!

I didn't buy anything yet, but i have a feeling there will be some orders in the near future!!



No comments:

Post a Comment