Sunday, December 5, 2010

Time to Forgive.

Day 3: Something you need to forgive yourself for

Wow...this one's tough. I guess you never really think about these things until your asked...Well here it goes.

I need to forgive myself for never being close to my family when i was younger. I never really talked to any of them until I started to date Chad and until I became pregnant. I think it's because I was so wrapped up in Chad and the Army life that I just pushed everything to the side. Little did I know that they were going to be my biggest chain of support forever.
They have been amazing to me ever since Chad and I got married, especially with him being deployed at the time. They have been there for me for everything and I always felt bad about never being there for them, or trying to reach out to someone. Maybe it's because im 22 and have a family of my own that i'm realizing these things, but it's time that i forgave myself for my past, and be happy about my future...


No comments:

Post a Comment