Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 1

Day 1- Something I hate about myself-

This one wasn't to tough to figure out. I hate that I set goals up for myself, and then I never finish them! For example- loose all the baby weight from Aubree...still hasn't happend. I thought by getting a gym membership that would help. Who was I kidding?
Don't get me wrong, I am happy with myself and where I want to be, but loosing this extra 10 pounds would be nice ;)

I think my new year's resolution is going to be to shed these extra 10 pounds, and then some by the time my hubby comes home!

2 comments:

  1. That's a good new years resolution... I still have baby weight from Kenna and she is 18 months old!!!!! How is that possible??? Ugh. It gets me aggravated just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you set your mind on it you'll do it. I yo-yo dieted for ever I'm finally taking off the freshman 15 weight I put on in high school :( . Once you start seeing results thats when you get more determined. Omar even tells me he can tell just from pictures and Skype that gives me more drive to move.

    ReplyDelete