Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another day down.

Well, another day down, meaning 1 day closer to deployment =(
I've had some really mixed feelings about the whole situation...on one hand I'm ready to get this show on the road because that means it's closer to the end.
But on the other hand, I just want to keep him here forever. I don't want him to miss out on Aubree's life, and watching her grow up, and miss so many of her milestones. 
We have decided that Aubree and myself are moving back to Dallas while Chad deploys, mainly to be around family during such a tough time. I plan on going back to school as well, which I need help with someone to watch the baby while i'm gone....who know's though. 
Enough of the sad stuff...

I made a really yummy Spaghetti Casserole with Garlic, Herb and Cheese bread for dinner, YUMMY!
I can for sure say that will be made again in the Manis household! 

Other good news- My bowmaker has been shipped and should be here on Friday! YAY! I'll be sure to post a lot of pictures as soon as I start to make them, it looks super easy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment