Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i get a break?

Well, I haven't posted in a few days, been sidetracked with the upcoming Deployment.

To start this morning off, I already need a break. I was woke up this morning to Chad telling me the exact day he was deploying, which didn't help to start my morning. I'm happy that he knows for sure, so i can really prepare, but at the same time I wish that he never had to go.

Well, Aubree woke up about 30 minutes after he left for work, ate a bottle and decided to destroy everything I was cleaning.So i put her in her highchair, let her eat some snacks and hang out. It didn't last long, she was ready for a nap already. I think she's going through a growth spurt.

I have been super busy with my bowmaking, if you were wondering.


In other news, my Mom is trying to find a plane ticket to come out a few days before Chad deploys to help me with the baby, and getting back to TX. It'll be a big help, physically and emotionally. 

I just pray this next year flys bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment