Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bowmaker and a Surprise Baby Shower...

Well, it seems like it has been a century since yesterday afternoon...
Good news- My bowmaker has arrived, and I LOVE it! It's really not as complicated as I thought it may be, just is going to take a little practice. I'll post some pictures of the bows I have been working on tomorrow...

Other news- Friday night we headed down to Savannah after I got the bowmaker to get some ribbon so I could start right away! We had to head out that way anyways because of a Platoon party to celebrate LT Pepple's promotion to CPT! We had a good time, played some washers and had a few drinks, talked and hung out! It was super hot though...and it's not like TX heat, it's horrible.

In other news- we went to a surprise baby shower for our next door neighbor today. It turned out great, and she was super surprised! She originally didn't even want a baby shower, but all of her friends insisted that she did! She is due on July 22 (Chad's birthday) with a little girl, Hailey and I'm excited! I love babies!

 Kelsea's Mother in Law made her cake!


She was super excited about the bed time bath stuff we got her =)



And look how adorable Miss Aubree was 



Even the guys got to chug beer from a baby bottle!



All in all, we had a great time! But, it's so late and I shouldn't stay up and play on here, I need some rest! Congrats to Kelsea and Cody! We can't wait to meet baby Hailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment