Monday, June 14, 2010

New to this whole thing...

So, i am pretty new to this whole Blogging thing, but i thought i would give it a shot. I am mainly doing this because my husband is set to deploy in a few weeks, and i want him to be able to keep up with us when he is overseas. 
So i guess to get started, i'll introduce My Family.

Jennifer, Chad and Aubree

This is us, in June 2010.

Chad re-enlisted in December of 2009 and we decided to pack up and head to Fort Stewart, GA

Chad and CPT Wanja




We are currently stationed at Fort Stewart in Hinesville GA, and I am loving every minute of it here, well except the heat. But, living only 1 hour from the beach helps out with all the super hot day's quite a bit. 




Jekyll Island


Even Aubree enjoyed the beach!



Chad's new Unit (3ID) has been nothing but amazing with everything. He is home every day by 4:00 PM, and for all my fellow wives from Fort Hood, thats a huge change right there. 
He is scheduled to finally get his CPL sometime very soon, and I am super proud of him.

There are a lot of little things here and there that has been going on, but I just wanted to get a basis for this whole thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment