Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Well, today was Chad's first Fathers Day! We didn't do anything to special, just hung out and enjoyed our time together.
We started out this morning with a few cards and ran to Walmart to get a few things. It was surprisingly the emptiest I have ever seen that place on a Sunday! But, we did get some cupcakes for Chad, and a few other things, mainly to clean up for our move out soon!

I did however have a little bit of time to make some bows! 


I am slowly getting the hang of it, and am enjoying it very much!

In other news- I need to start packing this week. Chad leaves in just a few short weeks, and we are moving back to TX, meaning we have to pack up and clean AGAIN! The Army has it's way of complicating things for sure.

1 comment:

  1. The bows are adorable. I might have to invest in a bow maker! :-)

    ReplyDelete