Saturday, June 26, 2010

Been just a tad busy these days.

I promise that when Chad deploys, i'll have more free time to post on here. But lately my focus has been altered just a tad bit.

In great news- My Mommy will be here on July 8th! Just in time to be with me when Chad deploys. I've always been nervous about having family or friends for a homecoming or going away, because it's such an emotional time that you just are all over the place with emotions. But, since we are moving back to TX when he leaves, my mom will help with the drive also!

Well, we had to go to a pre-deployment fair a few days ago, got some great information for during the deployment and after the deployment! This unit has been 10 times better then our last unit about relaying information to families, and giving us great resources if needed! I approve! While we were there, we talked with the leaders of the "Crazy Horse" FRG, and I let them know that I wanted to get involved as much as possible, even though I am going back to TX. They were very nice, and took down all my information and said that I should be getting an email from them!

Other than that, we have been busy packing and cleaning packing and cleaning latley. I went and gave our housing our move out notice, and we have a pre-inspection on the 7th, move out on the 9th. Crazy! So that means, we have a lot of stuff to do before then!

Yesterday, we went swimming and had a lot of fun! We didn't stay long- 1 because it always rains at night in GA, and 2- Aubree was getting sleepy, and no one likes a cranky baby! Turns out we left just in time before the storm hit us, but we still had fun...

We also went out to dinner with some friends, to Buffalos. It was decent, but not a resturant i would go to a lot. We even went bowling afterwards! What an eventful day it was. Chad even let me sleep in this morning! I slept until 11 30. WOW! Who does that any more? Apparently I do because I was SO tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment