Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I swear, i'm getting better...

Well, I know I keep saying that i'm going to get better at posting more often, but I think that will be a true statement once Chad deploys. I've been super stressed latley, and have had my mind on other things.

First off, I have been dealing with MYCAA about paying for my Dental Assisting program, and it's no issue, they cover the school I'm going too, but they don't like to help much more than that.
I called the school I'm trying to enroll in, and they don't know their school code, or what how to find out what it is...thanks for the help!
So, I call MYCAA, hoping that they will know...but no such luck...So after calling the school about 4 million times, as well as MYCAA, I finally recieved my answers.
And after all that stress, guess what? I CAN'T EVEN USE IT UNTIL 30 DAYS FROM THE START DATE OF THE PROGRAM. Thanks for the head's up Military One Source, you're the best.
So I inform the school of my delima, and they aren't sure what to do because you can only have like 12 people in this program. AWESOME.

Enough about that-

My Grandpa passed away late last night, totally took my whole family by surprise. We thought he was getting better, but last night things just took a turn for the worse. I can't believe that he is actually gone. I've sat here all day in disbelief, and worried about my Grandma. I talked with her briefly today, but not much was said.
 I'm not 100% on if we are able to make the funeral services because Chad is deploying next week, and they keep changing his date. Thanks right?

Well, tonight we went bowling, hoping to get my mind off some things but it didn't seem to work. All I could think about was all the memories I've had with my Grandparents. When I was like 12, we took a roadtrip ALL the way to Canada, and at the time, all I could think was, why am I in the car with all these old people? Now, that's something i'll remember forever.
 My Grandparents always wore matching sweater's during Christmas. One would say "naughty" and one would say "nice"...they would switch every year...who's going to be the other matching sweater?...
Grandpa would always yell at me for having my elbow's on the table, or for talking and texting on my cell phone at the table...
I remember last 4th of July, we had a cookout at my Grandparents house and Grandpa completley fried all the food, and we all still ate it =)
I could go on for hours about all the things I remeber about him, but not right now..maybe another time.

For now- R.I.P Grandpa Kinji. We love you and miss you so much. We will keep Grandma sane down here, I promise. Look over Chad during this upcoming deployment, keep him safe Gramps....Tell my daddy I love him...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment