Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Catching up..

I've been slacking on here latley..I know..

I've just been SO busy!! I feel like it's always School-Aubree-Sleep (sometimes)...repeat...I want just a day to myself sometime soon.
1 whole day to sleep, or do whatever i please.

Today, I got some AWESOME/Horrible news.

Horrible- Chad won't make it home for Christmas like we had been planning, which really sucks.

Good News- He will be home early January instead. I'll take whatever 14 days i'm given! Looks like our Vegas trip is going to be postponed a few weeks. Oh well.

There was also a bit of other good news in there, but i'm not sharing justttt yet.

Look forward to that in future post.

Well- It's 10 30 and i told my self, in bed asleep by 11. So i'm off to try and get some rest! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Here is the link to the coasters... http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/03/hemp-cording-coasters.html

    ReplyDelete