Monday, September 20, 2010

Debbie Downer alert.

I have really been missing Chad these past few days...I'm not sure why it's so strong latley either...
Maybe it's because were just about 3 months in and I feel like it's been a lifetime. I'm upset that I NEVER get to see my hubby on webcam, when a lot of my other friend's do. I am happy for them, but i just want to see my husband for a few minutes.
Phone calls do wonders, but it just puts me in a secure place seeing his face and knowing for myself that he's okay.



I miss you so much.

Monday is my 22nd birthday..nothing special, and honestly not really looking forward to it.

Aubree's 1st birthday is really soon too. October 24th! I cannot beleive I will have a 1 year old next month.

Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment