Friday, September 3, 2010

Seriously busy friday!

Today it was GORGEOUS outside! When i got up this morning, i was even a bit chilly! Crazy to think that last friday it was 100 degress outside!!

Well my day started out this morning at a bright and early 7:00. I had a doctor appointment with the General Surgeon at 9. And if any of you know what it's like to have a child, everything takes about an hour longer then what you expect. So i was hoping to shower and get out the door by 8:30. I sure did, and even got to stop by starbucks. It's my secret obsession!

Well, after my consultation with my surgeon, i'm going in for surgery next thursday. Nothing major, just have this lump i need to get removed off my abdomen. He gave me 2 options, i can have it done in office which invovled the sticking of needles in my stomach and i could feel it, or they would knock me out and procede that way. I chose the second option. I'm already a big wuss when it comes to needles, and the fact that i would be able to see them going into my stomach did me in.

Well after that, we came home and Aubree went down for a much needed nap...she didn't even fight it she was so tired. I even took a short nap my self. It felt good!

After lunch, I took Aubree to the park. Needless to say, i think she enoyed it!





The rest of the day is going to be filled with a "Camp Rock 2" viewing party. Linzy is having a bunch of friends over (a bunch of 7 year old girls) to watch the movie. This will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment