Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cowboys and Cleaning and Mommy & Me...

Well, football season is back in full swing, and I love it!!
I am a HUGE football fan! I don't really follow every team, just the teams I like!...Like the Cowboys...I think I have the cutest Cowboys fan...




But that's just my opinion =)


A few weeks ago, my mother in law did some really cute Mommy-and-me portraits...they are super cute!






I think that were super cute haha...

Today, not a whole lot went on...took care of a few things and just hung out really...I had school tonight, so I did that..now i'm just laying in bed, waiting to fall asleep...

The first few nights that Chad was deployed, i found it SO easy to fall asleep because i was adjusting to my new lifestyle, and had so much going on...now it just seems like i get lonely at night and find it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. Which is horrible, considering i LOVE to sleep!! I know becoming a mommy i gave up all right to sleep, but I would really enjoy going to bed around 9 30 or 10 shortly after Aubree goes to bed. I need some rest!

Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment