Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Who needs sleep?

Latley I feel like I haven't had ANY sleep. I feel like I'm running on luck and faith to get me through the day sometimes...

Last night- I layed in bed FOREVER before i finally passed out at a fabulous 12 30. Before long- Aubree was up, and in my bed at 2 30, due to an upset belly.

7 a.m rolled around WAY to quick and needless to say i wasn't in the mood to get out of bed..
I honestly think it's because i haven't been to the gym in almost 2 weeks. OMG! there goes my 30 pounds by Christmas goal. Crap.
Well, i mean it is still 100% do-able, but i need to start tomorrow.

I haven't been able to go because right before surgery i had so much going on with a sick baby that the last thing i was thinking about was going to the gym! And then i had surgery and that has put me out for about a week...but i think after this blog, i am off to bed, and am getting up early and hitting the gym..maybe i'll push it till the afternoon when there is a fun class going on?

Regardless, i am doing some sort of exercise tomorrow...I convinced my self that i'm going to work out in the AM and when it starts to cool down outside, i'm going to take Aubree for a mile long walk every single night. Which won't be hard- there is a CVS right down the road, and that will also help me keep up with my Daddy book...i'm ALWAYS there printing pictures!! So, now i can just walk, print my pictures and go home! Easy enough!

GOAL: Be smokin' hot for the hubbs when he comes home in December

I've lost a few pounds...about 10 since i've been back in TX...but not where i want to be...i'd LOVE to be back to pre-baby weight, but i know that's near impossible lol!

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment