Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sick and tired...

I may not be the one who is sick, but my little bug is...
and it breaks my heart seeing her this way...

For the past 4 days or so, she has had a fever of about 102-103. I can't break it with tylenol or motrin.

It hurts me to see her in so much pain.

This afternoon was my breaking point...Her temp was still at 102, so I decided to take her in. I wanted to take her into the after hours acute child care, but they didn't take our insurance, so off to the emergency room it was.

We went to Baylor right behind my house, and man they had great service! I will for sure go back there for any future needs..
Once we got there, her temp had dropped to 100.1...go figure. But once they got us a room, it shot back up.
The Doc did a little exam, turns out my bug has an Ear infection in her left ear as well as an upper resporitry infection.

As soon as they said that i wanted to cry. Knowing there wasn't anything I could do to fix it. They also tested for Strep and flu, both came back negative.

So we hung out for a little bit,and Aubree even got a popsicle!


She only took a few bites, so mommy finished the rest =)

Well, Aubree is sleeping sound right now, so i think it's my turn for some rest. Untill next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment