Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yoga?

So latley, i've been hearing all this hype about Yoga.
Not all it's cracked up to be, thats for sure.
I just wasn't interested...but i figured i would give it my best shot. I can do the poses and such, i just need something more up-beat. I wanted to go to sleep most of the class...

My little bug is still sick =( I can't stand seeing her this way...makes my heart hurt thats for sure. I hope that tomorrow she is feeling better, if not I think it may be time to hit the doctors. Boo.

Other then that, nothing spectacular happened today. I am however EXTREAMLY ready for the summer to be over, and fall to get here! I am not looking forward to spending the Holidays with out my Husband, but if all goes as planned he should be home for Christmas. Fingers crossed!!!

The last Deployment, the holidays were a really rough time for me. They were our first Holidays as a married couple, and we couldn't even spend them together. It really sucked. I think this year it's going to be even harder for me..mainly because of Aubree. Im preparing myself ahead of time for some tears shed, and some suepr lonely nights. I am thankful to be home with my family though.

No comments:

Post a Comment