Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm getting old.

I've realized that i'm not as young as i used to bed...hell in 15 minutes, i'll be 22...half way to 44...geeze.

I'm not looking forward to it needless to say, nothing special for me I suppose..I sure would enjoy my husband to be home to celebrate with me.

Latley i've been working on getting Aubree to bed a lot earlier then usual. She used to take 2, two hour naps a day which was amazing, because I could get a lot of stuff done during that time.
Now I'm lucky if i can get her to take 1 two hour nap....

She's to young for this right?
Speaking of, she turned 11 months on Friday. WooHoo! I cannot believe i'm on the countdown to having a 1 year old. I remember having a 1 day old...a 1 week old...a 1month old..but a 1 YEAR old...really??

Anywho- This weekend i had SO much fun with all my friends
Thursday- We went to EC...the local bar around here






Friday night-We went to Lewisville Western days and saw Kevin Fowler!




Saturday I had school all day, but that night we went back to western days and saw Cross Canadian Ragweed. They are one of my FAVORITE bands, and this was their last time in north Texas, so you bet your bottom i was there!!




We even found this cute ambulance.
haha


AND we did an obstical course. I'm on the left, i dove right in that thing! lol!



Overall, I had a great weekend. Thanks to all my friends and family who made it possible. I Love you all!

Well for now- i'm taking my old self to bed. i've got 7 minutes until im 22.
haha.

goodnight!

1 comment: