Friday, September 10, 2010

Surgery

Thursday morning I had surgery. Nothing major, just to remove a cyst.
I had 2 options...do it in office, and i could feel and see everything they were doing, or do it in surgery and i would be asleep and not feel a thing..

I chose the 2nd one. Since my horrific expierence when i was in Labor, the last thing i wanted to do was see or feel anything that was involving needles.

Surgery went well, I had to be there at 7:30 A.M. and by the time it was all said and done, i was home by noon!

I really miss my husband and i wish that he was here during times like this, i could really use some help espcially with the baby. I just want to sleep and get the pain to go away but rest is not an option when you have a 10 month old crazy child!!

Well today, I wasn't up to a whole lot, just sort of hung out...Well, for now i'm off to finish homework, laundry and bathing and putting this baby to bed!!

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment